Monday, October 11, 2010

Whatever Does She Mean?

The title - I Should Have Been More Specific - has a little story behind it.  It's actually just a glimpse of how my silly head works.

See - I asked a long time ago for fame and popularity.  I had envisioned the masses calling out my name, admiring me.  (sigh) In my head, it was quite fabulous.  However, while, indeed, I have the masses calling out my name they're all between the ages of 2 years old - 8 years old.  "COACH KIMBERLY" or "MISS KIMBERLY" or "MOMMY!"  Therefore, I should have been more specific.

I had thought it would be something else to be surrounded by younger men - and I was - last year.  ELEVEN boys all under 3ft tall and all 2 years old.  (sigh)  I should have been more specific. 

I wanted to be married a very long time.  I have been, but not necessarily to the same man.  Ask my Joel though, it probably FEELS like eternity.  HA!  I <will you join me?> should have been more specific.

I prayed that Jordan would come home - I meant MY home, here on the earth.  Instead, she's in her eternal home.  (sigh) I should have been more specific.

Well, you get my point. 

I hope that today you are intentional and, of course, specific.

Forgiven and Fabulous

MAMA FOX

1 comment:

  1. I am sure we all have stories like those. For me, I remember being pregnant with Christianne (my first) and having The Discussion with my Ro that I would stay at home with her when she was born. I thought that meant about 6 weeks. He meant about 6 years. 14 years later, here I am. I should have been more specific.

    But, in this case, although it wasn't how I'd planned my life and it has surely had it's struggles, I am blessed through it all.

    Love ya, friend!

    ReplyDelete