Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Let's Get Acquainted

One of my more savvy blogging friends gave me some 'getting started' tips.  One of them being to give a little bit of my background, which could be an entire blog in and of itself.  AND since I'm not real keen on 'lengthy' entries, I hope to keep mine brief yet pack punch.

In true Kim fashion, getting to know me...the standard, "Hi - I'm Kimberly, I reign from Colorado.  I enjoy long walks on the beach, quiet candlelit dinners and..."  UGH!!  So not my style.  Instead, I will offer some 'teasers' and expound as need be, yes?

Married cumulative, 14 years, not necessarily to the same person.
Seven children, not all necessarily on this planet.
Served, but not jail.
Earn my living by working with other people's children.
Reign from a rocky region.

I will leave you with that for now.  I, also, got another tip from a friend, only she didn't realize she was giving me a tip.  She said that she looks forward to next week's episode.  BRILLIANT!!  I was in a panic that I was obligated to do this DAILY!  Without realizing it she 'gave me permission' (so to speak) to make this more of a weekly thing!  FREEDOM!!

For now - since it's my first week - you may just hear from me daily.  

In the meantime, as I sort this all out, be the best YOU that YOU can be and always...

Eyes On Him
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment