Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Have To Start Somewhere

Apparently I needed to add one more thing to my life.  Ever since our blogging days on Caring Bridge, I've been wanting to be in touch with the masses.  While an occassional FaceBook post is nice, there are times that I would like to be a bit more detailed.  Not sure how fascinating or boring these entries will be, but it's a start.  Besides, with paper and pen about to be obsolete (ha!), I better start getting my inspirations into cyberspace!  :-) 

Here's my first big 'thought' - pizza.  I'll back up - we had pizza the other night for dinner.  I was thrilled because it meant I didn't have to take the time to 'cook' our traditional Sunday meal - grilled cheese.  I had my pizza sandwich - for those that know me, you know what I'm talking about.  Those new to my world, it's where you take a two slices and place them on top of each other - top touching top - like a pizza kiss! 

The next morning this hits me - empty.  Dinner was good, but it was empty.  It was fun watching WIPEOUT (top ten favorite show on the time suck box), but it was...empty.  Thoughts then flowed to how often we fill up SO MANY areas of our life with 'empty.'  They fill us in the moment, but really - how 'full' were we?

(sigh) Still working it all out, but truth be told, I want to be more intentional with filling up on what's filling and not filling up on the empty.

Until next time...

Eyes On Him
Mama Fox

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Blossom... and welcome to the blogosphere! Looks great - off to a great start. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete